- Any loss of, or damage to property shall be reported to the Centre Management. It would be appreciated if any defects or maintenance issues were also reported where appropriate via the book provided in the Centre Office.
- There may be a request to pay for repair or replacement of non-consumable items damaged.
- St George’s Community Care accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage during the Hire period.
Where required, the Hirer shall effect and keep in force public liability insurance cover with an insurer acceptable to Centre Management at the Hirer’s expense for an amount not less than $10 000 000 which shall include the following extensions:
– Liability for loss of or damage to property of the Owner
– Indemnity for claims made against the Owner arising out of the negligence of the Hirer
And produce to the Centre Management Representative evidence thereof in the form of a Public Liability Certificate of Currency.
For private hall hire (e.g. private birthday party, wedding, family function) the Centre Management may on behalf of the Hirer arrange the above Public Liability Insurance cover upon payment of the appropriate premium, details of which will be provided upon request.