Rates & Charges
|Main Hall Space use ONLY||$50 per hour|
|Meeting Room use ONLY||$30 per hour|
|Main Hall plus Meeting Room,||$70 per hour|
|Tea/coffee facilities excludes use of electrical equipment for cooking or heating.||$10/session|
|Kitchen includes cooking facilities for catering or heat and serve pre-prepared food.||$25 per hour,
capped at $100
|AV/Sound systems supplement||$20/hire|
|Standard Cleaning Fee
(large functions only)
Discounted fees apply to Not-for-Profit community groups and enrolled parishioners:
- Not-for-Profit charitable function 50% discount
- Not-for-profit, non-charitable function 25% discount on hourly rate only
- Parishioner function 33% discount
Long Term Hire
Commercial hirers renting the Centre on a weekly basis for three months or more will be offered:
- an initial hire period of 3 months;
- an option to renew for a further 3 months, subject to satisfactory completion of the first period;
- programs dedicated to the school term for a period of twelve months.
- A discount of 25% off published rates.
A Bond may be payable for use of the facilities.
- Direct by EFT, details on application. ABN: 27 126 394 074
- Please ensure deposit is clearly identifiable as your event;
- By cheque to St George’s Community Care PO BOX 417 DUNSBOROUGH WA 6281;
- In person at the Parish office,50 Gibney Street, Dunsborough
If required, the Hirer shall deposit a Bond as a guarantee of fulfilment of all terms & conditions, and as security against damage or extra cleaning. The Hirer shall be liable to pay any further amount in excess of such bond on demand by the Parish/Diocesan Entity to meet the full cost of such damage or extra cleaning. Should the Hirer not fulfil the terms & conditions, then the Bond shall be forfeited. If there is no breach of conditions, damage or extra cleaning costs, the Bond shall be returned.
Unless written advice of cancellation is received one week prior to booking date, the rental fees will be deducted from the Bond monies held.
If the Centre Management deems it necessary to shut down a function, with or without the aid of the police, the Bond shall be forfeited.