Sunday 12 noon to 10:30 pm
Monday to Thursday 7 am – 10:30 pm
Friday to Saturday 7 am – 11:30 pm
Main Hall 180 sq.m
Meeting Room 45 sq.m
Verandah 50 sq.m
Commercial Kitchen 20 sq.m
We are licensed by the City of Busselton Health Department for 150 persons.
Tables and seating are included in the hire fee.
- Round Tables 12 x 1.5 m diameter (seats 8)
- Long Tables 8 x 1.8 x 0.75 m (seats 6/8)
- Chairs 120 padded seats
(100 upright with no armrests, 20 with armrests)
- Veranda chairs 50
- The hire fee does NOT include use of table linen.
- All areas have ambulant (wheel chair, etc.) access
- Separate female, male and unisex ambulant access toilets are available
- Nappy changing facilities
- Disability parking is available in the main and Centre admin. car parks
The kitchen is constructed and equipped to commercial standards and has been approved by the City of Busselton Health Department.
It includes the use of the following equipment:
- 6-ring gas cooker and large oven
- Commercial dishwasher
- Hot water urn
- Double Door display fridge
- Wine glasses
Keep in mind:
- Use of the Kitchen is by arrangement and incurs a fee
- An approved Caterer may be used
- An outdoor barbeque is available for use by hirers
- Fire/Emergency, Operations and Health and Safety Inductions shall be completed prior to first use of any facilities.
- consumables in the kitchen such as grease proof paper, foil, condiments etc. are for the exclusive use of the SGCC
- Shared use of the kitchen may be required at certain times. You will be advised accordingly should this occur.
- The Emergency Relief Fridge in the front office area is not available to hirers of the hall.
State-of-the-art Audio-Visual facilities are available in the Main Hall and/or Meeting rooms. Acoustics are excellent, with a minimum 3.6 m height ceiling panelled with acoustic tiles.
- An operator will be required to set up the system for the particular application.
- Facilities include 2 roving microphones (one lapel microphone and one hand held microphone), MP3 and MP4 device connectivity (smartphones/iPad, etc.), DVD/CD player and HDMI/VGA via hirer’s laptop to two 60-inch screens, music amplifier system for band work and acoustic guitars, etc.
- Wi-Fi is not currently available for non-church purposes.
- A piano/electric organ (of uncertain vintage ex the church) is available for use at no charge.
- A separate fee is payable for use.
- The meeting room partition wall has a whiteboard finish. There is no separate charge for its use.
- Note: – There is no screen currently available in the Meeting Room.
- An adventure play area is under development within the grounds of the Centre for use by occupants and their families. The area is unfenced.
- Children shall be supervised at all times by their parents or accompanying Adult. SGCC does not provide supervision and takes no responsibility for any injuries incurred in the play areas or building.
- Please be bushfire aware when using the outdoor areas.
- Place all rubbish in the bins provided.
- Parking is off-street adjacent to the Church.
- There are two reserved Disabled Parking bays available, one adjacent to the front of the church building and another located adjacent to the Admin area of the Family Centre.
- Please be considerate of the neighbourhood when exiting an evening function.
- Decorations are permitted on the provided anchor points.
- The use of nails, screws, pins, glues or other materials that could cause damage to the centre are not permitted.
- Use of the whiteboard wall is encouraged for poster display.
- Blue TAC is an acceptable adhesive on the meeting room wall divider only.